Friday 17 August 2007

International Research Association

It remains a hard thing; to fully forget her. But I still insist at least not to always remember her all times, as happened along these two semesters. Actually problems risen in those times was not because of her. It is all about me; my mistake. More exactly I am rather an easily-obsessed man.


When I like something or someone I without difficulty become very devotee of that. Except I can forget it, I will always associate almost everything I can with what I like. And sadly or happily what happened to me was related with someone in very long term relationship. It is a relationship not to be done immediately now for many reasons one of which is culture surrounding me. It relates, as in many other Indonesian cultures, with my parents and of course her parents. But for now all I want to do is how to make myself not always think of her and ideally speaking to make my study better. It does not mean that I want to leave her in contrast I want to keep our relationship purified and hence successful. Nothing in this world can you suppose to be separated from God’s power. It means we have to go through this path in accordance with Divine Law. There was, and still is a guarantee from the Prophet that whoever pray to Allah surely He will response his/her prayer.
As long as you walk on and do everything rightly, by referring back to rules within the Two Sources. Without any doubt if you enter the house through the doors available you will get in successfully. But, as usual, problems in reality is not so simple as you find it in literature books, you need your best effort to achieve what you want to. There are so many cultural walls we have to face. However we can overcome them; referring to the Two Sources nothing is able to hamper. We can discuss all rationally, and I am convinced to do it.
Although basically I want to discuss this with my family about whom I must concern, prejudices soon emerge and make me have to hide my problem from them. It is hard to do so, yet I have no other options.
I am sure one cannot be in eternal happiness if one does not refer to It. Certainly I want to tell my parents about her, because I live in a tradition not allowing



No comments: